January 24

O.K. Guys, I have been checking on the shad and there have not been many caught. The big push has not shown up yet and we did not want to wait till the last minute to cancel the outing. By canceling early this will give you enough time to make other plans. We are going to reschedule on the 22nd of February, I will keep checking reports and hopefully they will show up so if we do go down we can catch some fish. It is a long trip and a long day, to not catch any fish.

American Shad. Image: Raver, Duane – U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *